Our client is an industry leader in a niche’ sports entertainment business and is hiring a Video Content Distribution Technician. Our client is committed to investing in resources that set them apart from the competition. For you, this means working for a company who provides excellent technology, supervisor support and training. The Video Content Distribution Technician is responsible for reviewing, editing and troubleshooting video content for errors or feed issues.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently, troubleshoot and problem solve
• Ability to collaborate and coordinate
• Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude
• Exceptional communication skills
• Tenacity and ability to “think on your feet” in stressful situations
• Ability to manage a wide variety of projects/demands at one time with quality execution and on time delivery.
The ideal candidate will possess skills and knowledge of reviewing and identifying errors within video feeds and content distribution. Ability to work with and troubleshoot simple to complex video systems is required, with a proven track record of successful shows in the corporate or entertainment world. We are looking for an individual who works well in a team while being self-motivated. Candidate needs to be able to successfully interact with clients online and over the phone maintaining a professional demeanor at all times. Candidate must have at least 2 years of professional experience
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's or Associate's Degree preferred
• 2 years of relevant work experience
• Video editing experience also a plus
• Able to pass a criminal background check.